Oh what can I say of my first day in Leuven. I was really scared. Don't know what to do. Don't know where I'm going. My first lesson what how to teach with a multicultural class. I was very frightened when I came in the classroom. The pupils were all so different, different style, different point view,... I was a little bit shocked when I heard some things about multiclturality. But it don't matter it's only the first day. In the afternoon we had to work in groups of 6. I met 5 pupils all following different options in Groep T. It was really funny. They were really friendly. I have to make several works with this group. So I'm really happy that I have found a friendly group. tommorow I'll work with this group. I hop we'll learn more about each other. Oh I also met my new English teacher. Physically he's a mix of Taiti Bob ( The Simpsons) and Charlie Chaplin. He seems really nice. And you boys and girls, how is it going?
See you soon
Rachid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know about you guys but if I mix Taiti Bob & Chaplin I visualize a young Einstein :)
Post a Comment