Hello everybody!!!
What to say about the differences between their culture and ours?
In fact, I think that there aren’t many differences.
All I can say is that they are busier with technology which can be positive but also negative…
To speak about the relationship between the teachers and the students it’s not too close, not too distant. It’s the same as in our school even if some people think it’s not closed enough…
Another difference which is a big problem is that they are really more .. individualist ^^ for them group work means we have to do everything on our own…strange, isn’t it?
But I don’t think every Flemish person is as individualist as they are…It’s a problem with people from ‘Mechelen’ if I can say it like that, I don’t know and to be honest I don’t want to know it. I’m telling the days now and it’s almost finished (35 days)!!!
Friday, 25 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment