Friday, 25 April 2008

How to deal with Flamish people?

Hello everybody, I hope you are all enjoying your experiences.

The students in Leuven are quite nice and open. They are also quite frank and honest with each other which is very different in Brussel. For example Meltem and I had to make a presentation about new words in English and the students must analyse our presence and mistakes and so on. Even if we have been there since three months, they were quite critical which is very constructive for us but they can still be very friendly. So they are quite professional.

Also there isn't much competition between the students. They are relax in class and always ready to help each other. Even with students from other classes.

So it is quite nice to be with them, we learn a lot together but in a good ambiance. We are well included in their class which is quite nice.

So that's all for the moment, we all see each other very soon
I miss you all...

No comments: