Hello everybody,
I'm back since the 30th of April. I'm happy I'm back but I still want to improve my English. I think that if I would have learnt more, I should have stayed 3 more months. I'm still happy because I learnt a lot (social side, methodological side, language,...)
It is an experience I think everybody has to do. Even if, for me, it ended badly, it's still positive. If I have to do it again, and I think I will for other languages, I'll have my own flat and that's it.
I don't think this experience will interfere in my way of teaching because I teached in a primary school. I'll maybe be more creative. That's a good point.
I will always keep in memory the way Irish people act, in the beginning and in the end. They are great, open-minded and very welcoming people. But their legendary anger is not a legend. It is real.
This country has to be seen just for its landscapes. I think staying in Ireland one month is enough. Maybe I met special people, I don't know. I'm just a bit disapointed about the way some people can react. But some other are just so kind. I just can't make up my mind.
I repeat myself, it was still a very good experience and I'm happy to have been there.
Now, only one month left, thesis, assessments to finish, exams to study...Good luck to everybody!!!
See you all on Monday.
Gwennaëlle
Friday, 16 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment