Hi my fellow students,
Yes, my experience has reached the end... I'm back in Belgium and I'm being so sad because it has been a real pleasure and an exciting experience. I met so many nice people and children in England. They will always stay on my mind, as well as the wonderful town I lived in.
If I could change something, I would like to stay there for a longer time, because I've been making progress in English and my students in French and one more month would be very enriching for us. It is such a good feeling to be fluent in English and even to understand some local slang words. To me, the Comenius period has opened a very large door to the great English culture and its people.
I would recommend every 2nd year's student to experience it, because there are mainly positive and funny sides working as a Comenius Assistant. Furthermore, there is a possibility to twin your future school in Belgium with the schools you worked for (abroad), so you could always stay in touch with them!
:)
Lia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment