Hello everybody!
I hope you're all doing well!
Well, well, well... I'm surpriesed to read all the students who went abroad have experienced a lot of things in terms of personality, education and other stuff (especially you Aswin). I wouldn't say that much about my experience, and therefore I don't think I've changed.
Leuven is surely a great city regarding its history, architectural monuments, and so on, but what makes this city even greater is that it's very open-minded culturally speaking, offering many study branches to students all over the world. It impressed me and I appreciate it a lot!
Actually, my experience will reach the end on the 30th of May. Till now, I haven't learnt anything new (except in literature courses) apart from the fact that I've deepend my skills in methodology. Seeing that I've never had literature courses to use in classroom and that we had at Groep T, I would definitely use literature in my class because I learnt many things about how you can teach literature by using varied didactical material and enjoy it with your pupills, REAL FUN!
I will always keep in mind the childish behaviour of flemish students at Groep T, it's so cute! Another person I won't forget at Groep T is the English teacher because of his incredible knowledge of everything!
Even though I think I haven't learnt much except in literature courses, I would do this experience one more time because of the quality of the courses given at Groep T.
I'm looking sooooo forward to seeing you guys on the 20th.
See you then!
Mel.
No comments:
Post a Comment