Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!!
3 weeks left and it's finished.... Well, what can I say about this experience????
I think my English has improved bacause the level there is very high.
I particularly enjoyed the last week: the cultural week. Each group had to present a part of Brussels, Gent or Antwerpen. I learnt to know better some students of the flamish school. The weather was not always ok but the atmosphere was really nice (hum hum Glenn ;-) ) lol.
Concerning the different courses we followed I can't say I learnt a lot but it's always good to improve your Dutch so...
If I had to do it once again, why not but I'll choose other courses for example a psychology course or something about the British and Dutch culture.
To be honest I'm happy it's almost finished because I miss some students and teachers at the ISPG...
See you soon !!!!!!!
Vanessa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment