Sunday, 13 April 2008

Hello sweeties!

Hi everybody!

I won't surprise you if i tell you one more time that I just love England and its culture :) I've met lots of people since i've been here and the more I discover about England the more I want to stay and live here! Of course, there are some "chocking" habits I still can't get used to, like going out on Satuday night being almost naked or drinking until you can't even walk anymore but who cares about these tiny details? It just makes me smile...

I have been able to notice that most of the people are really polite (sometimes too much probably) and it really seems to be national. They are not as anxious and as stressed as we are.
English people read lots of newspapers, especially tabloids, which is not that much the case in Belgium.

The school education is quite strict and well organised, comparing to ours. In every school children have to ware uniforms, clean their tables, prepare their books and dictionnaries by themselves, which is not that bad, is it?

Food can look strange sometimes :) but it's always delicious. In fact, the combination of the ingridients is not very usual for us but not the taste.

Do you want to know how my stay here has influenced my English? It has just becoming a real passion!

Kiss you,
Lia

2 comments:

Lia said...

Oups, it's not "has becoming" but "has BECOME a real passion", of course!
:)

Aswin said...

Your first paragraph also makes me laugh (c;