Hello everybody! I hope you're all fine... In 'Mechelen' everything is fine. I went there with Stephanie. On the first day, I was nervous. I didn't know what I'll discover, a new school, new people, etc. When I came there I found a very big school, I got lost by the way, ^^ ... But finally I found the classroom and everybody was very nice with me :) We had a very great first week, I discoverd Mechelen with two other students and then they came to Brussels. That's a good way to meet new people I think. Teachers are very nice and I feel welcomed. I can't say a lot about the lessons now because we hadn't a lot of lessons until now. It's strange to go in a new school. I miss you and the teachers also:) But that's a good experience, and I hope everything we'll be ok for us,
See you soon,
Blandine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment