Hello everybody!
There is a lot to say, but I will keep it short.
Before arriving to the new school I didn’t feel well, I was really nervous and stressed, but excited at the same time to discover something new. When I arrived there with Blandine, I was really impressed by the school…it’s so big that you could get lost in it! And of course that happened on our first day, but now it’s fine we can find our way ^^’'.
I felt really welcome by the students and especially by our coordinator. I also met other foreign people coming from Walloon, Spain, Germany and Poland on our first day because we had a drink all together, they are all nice people!
Now, Blandine and me have just came back from our training period and we've started attending school again since today!
I stop it here for this time. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves and that you are doing well wherever you are.
See you soon!
Kiss
Stéphanie
Friday, 29 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment