Friday, 15 February 2008

Hey! We also learn some things in Leuven ...!

Hello everybody, how are you? My first two weeks in Groep T were very interesting. We had 2 weeks lesson in Project. The project's name is CLIM ( Cooperative Leren in Multiculturelegroepen ). It's a method to teach with multicultural groups. It's really interesting, and it will be useful. We have to work in groups of six. It's really good that we have started with Project because we had the opportunity to meet the different students of the different sections. They were all like me because they didn't knew each other. I wasn't stressed to go to Groep T. I was always thinking that it will be a great experience; it's a really good opportunity to meet an other culture, an other lifestyle. Now I feel me more comfortable, I mean, I know some faces now and it's easier to meet people when you feel yourself in confidence. Yesterday we have presented our Project. It was about humour, it was really funny because we proved that you can learn things with humour. Groups had to present their projects. Then you as student has to make a top 3. The best group received a reward. Unfortunately we haven't won but it was really enriching. Next week we'll have our first hours English. I'm very impatient to see how teachers teach English in Groep T.

I want to tell you good luck. Good luck for the ones who are in Belgium who'll start their training and for the others who are in an other country.

I miss you.

No comments: