As you know, I left Belgium the 25 of january, it's such a long time ago. This day was very strange because I didn't realise that I would leave my friends and family. I arrived in Limassol with my parents. They stayed there for 10 days. It was easier to find a flat with them because here there are a lot of appartements but these are for "kind woman"... We finally found one, a secure one. A beautiful one just near the sea and in the centre. Its location is perfect!
I was afraid to meet my teacher because the first impression and the first contact I had in Belgium was not good. But the first time we saw each other, it was just amazing. I'm really really lucky! She's a good person. She's great! We see each other a lot. This first contact with a cypriot person was like the other ones. The people here are incredible, they are very welcoming. I met my friends in the "Alliance Française" and also at school. There are all teachers... They show me the island, they take me out for dinner or to have a drink. We also relax in the sun.
I'm in Agia Varvara college. It's supposed to be the worst school in Limassol. In fact, the students are the poorest of Limassol. The school is situated in a factory area. It's really strange because they are active, motivated and very noisy. When they want to say something they just shout! But they don't stop, it's always this same noise. They are like monsters! I'm not used to it! But anyway, the pupils are adorable and cute! It's going to be be difficult to leave them....
So that's it for the moment, I really can talk about Cyprus for hours...but you have other things to do!
And a special message for Gwen and for Rachid:
Good luck to both of you, I'm with you!
I miss you,
Take care,
Jil
No comments:
Post a Comment