Dear all,
Hope you are enjoying your experiences. I have been very very busy since my arrival last Saturday. There were and there still are lots of things to arrange but I'm slowly getting through it.
Everybody here is so kind to me and they all invite me for a walk or a meal! I'm settled in a room and I have 5 other students living in the same house so we have fun together and I'm practicing my English! I'm in Cumbria, in the north of England, and people have a specific accent which is not easy to understand but little by little I'm getting used to it. I have access to Internet all the time so don't hesitate to contact me via MSN or e-mail.
First I was really sad because I was missing my family and because I suddenly realised I was so far from them. But then I met my housemates and I felt much better. They are so nice to me.
I've met the 3 headteachers from the 3 schools I will work for. I've been able to visit and to observe my first school and its pupils and I'm so impressed. They are very well-organised, well-behaved and polite, just like angels.
Well, that's it, for the moment. I'm happy to be here!
Kiss you,
Lia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment