Saturday, 1 March 2008

First 3 weekS in LEUVEN

Hi everybody, I am happy to share my first days in Leuven with you.
The day before I was not so scared because we had already been to Leuven with Mister VANDEPAER so I knew the school. And of course I was with my great classmates Rachid and Meltem :-) so I hadn't to worry.

The first day itself was interesting and completely new for me. We worked in groups with other student of Leuven and I had a quite great team. They were nice to me and asked a lot of questions about myself. The project we made was a good one. It was about discrimination (gay people, handicap, ...) and it was interesting to share ideas with them. So I can say that I was pleased to meet them and to have worked with them too.

Now I am on training so I do not follow courses there but last week we met our teacher of English. Strange but really nice. We follow English courses in 2nd and 1st year. So we can perfectionate our English too, which is quite good.

That's it for the moment, I still have one training week and then I go back to Leuven. Good luck to all of you...Take care...

Julie

No comments: