Monday, 3 March 2008

EHASAL and the training...

Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you all?????? Fine I hope...
Already a few weeks that I'm in the Flamish School with Kevin and Sophie and I'm always lost because this school is so big...... It's nice, clean, you find whatever you want (even a Standard shop) but it's horribly big.....
Concerning the lessons it's not really interesting, I'm sorry... Onderwijskunde can be very interesting but for the moment the course is based on the training and so, wa can't particapate that much.
Onderwijsbeleid en -organisatie is a repetition of Mrs Cattiez and Mrs De Smet courses. Concerning the English course I must stay the level is quite high. They work with the same books as us but the level is advanced. I think I will learn a lot with this course... wait and see....

Now, I'm lucky because the first part of my training is already finished. I was in the school next to the EHSAL, Dominique Pire... Everything went smoothly, I had a lot of fun... And oh yes, Mrs Van de Putte, Grégory Vincke thinks a lot of you!!!!!!!!

Ok, I wish you'll have a nice day and a nice week... It's snowing here in Mons, so I'll play with my cats and the snow lol


See you soon

Vanessa

No comments: