Saturday, 8 March 2008

Hello! Lia from Great Britain

Hi everybody!

Hope you are ok. I've spent a month in England and I'm just happy. The only difficulty I encountered was the language and the local accent but I'm managing now. Communication with people is quite easy, provided they are nice, broad-minded and helpful.

Since my arrival, I've been teaching in primary schools, to children from 5 to 10 years. This is really funny but I'm learning at the same time because it's still something I haven't experienced much before. So I teach French, Belgian culture, traditions, famous people, food, monuments and attractions. The rest of the time I'm assisting teachers and helping pupils with their assignements.

I couldn't have expected a better and a more effective environnment to practice my teacher's skills and my English. Especially because I'm probably going to work with primary school children after my studies.

England is a marvellous and facinating country and time goes so quickly here. I hope you are enjoying your experiences as much as I'm...

I wish all girls and women a happy and a joyful Women's Day! Kiss you all!
Lia

No comments: