Hi!
I have spent a month at EHSAL, near Brussels South and in fact, I have to say that I haven’t encountered any difficulties. You know, it’s quite easy when we are with friends. I’m there with Vanessa and Sophie and we support each other. I suppose it will be more difficult for students who are alone in a foreing country… The courses are not really what I have expected because we review things we learned before with Ms. Cattiez, Ms. Esmanne or other teachers at ISPG. So it’s good to revise some grammar points … but sometimes it appears as a boring lesson because we know the main points of the subject and see the aim of the course, what students (2nd year) don’t see. We have some work, especially in English: we have to revise our vocabulary and we have also to read some books. For the other courses, work will be given by the teacher.
See you soon.
Kevin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment