Hello everybody! I hope you do well!
In my previous mail I said that we were very welcome in this school by the teacher AND the students, but in fact it’s a bit different…I don’t see the students very often and so it’s really difficult to make some friends. Moreover, they don’t seem to be very open…
We have a lot of group work, but in fact the group works happen more individually…very strange people. So I’m really disappointed about that, it wasn’t what I had expected! I hope I will improve my English and my Dutch nevertheless.
When I read some messages, some people really seem to be bored…they are speaking about ‘boring lessons’! It’s really different here! We have a lot of work to do, a lot of English...completely new lessons!
We see a lot of literature! It’s really hard and the level is so high!
We have the Easter ‘holidays' now and two weeks after that I’ll begin my training courses during three weeks.
See you soon
Stéphanie
Friday, 21 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment