Sunday, 16 March 2008

Hello everybody,

So what about my last days in Leuven… In fact I wasn't in Leuven these last days. 3 weeks ago I played football, it was Sunday 24 February. One day before my training. As I said I played football and I had a bad injury: I broke my leg and went to hospital. They detected that I broke my leg and that I'll need a surgery. I was really disgusted, and didn't know what to do. Everything was coming in my mind, I was thinking about my training, about the operation, about Leuven, about my exams,… . One week later the doctor decided to not operate. But I have to stay in this damn plaster cast for 2 months. It's really difficult to lie down when you're always moving every day. You also have to find some occupations. I can say now that it's more difficult for me mentally than physically.

I'm reading some books in English of course, but now I waiting for one thing: be back at school.

I hope you're enjoying what you're doing. I hope to hear you or to see you soon. I miss you all.

Rachid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Courage, I am there to help you if you need...Julie